Sunday, January 11, 2009

Progress

End of month 1, so I suppose it's time to make a note on my progress so far. As I knew would happen, my large early lead slipped as the semester began, and I'm back to being basically just on target for the month now.

I don't know that I've seen anything really fantastic (shout to all my friends kind of fantastic) this month, but there were some that stayed with me a while. Most memorable this month: Jesus Camp, Wall-E, Anytown USA, The Bothersome Man, 4 Months...
The only thing I really disliked was Marilyn Hotchkiss School of Ballroom Dancing. Uck. And I really don't plan on seeing Benjamin Button.

Progress on some goals:
Film Movement: 6 (Arranged was particularly good)
Foreign: 9 (Men at Work, The Bothersome Man, and 4 months all very memorable)
Documentary: 15!! (I'm liking the political ones, as well as the other conspiracy-lite ones, like The Business of Being Born, and Strange Culture)

No comments:

Post a Comment